Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a long shot, but if anyone has a spare clutch cable floating around that they'd part with for a reasonable price that's in good shape - send me a pm.

I'll order one from one of the online places or the stealership tomorrow if no one does.

Mine broke (thankfully not on my coast trip) - was down to a few threads when I went to check why the clutch lever was working weird.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I'm pretty sure I do - alas, I'm at work at the moment and my day has just begun. I'll check this evening - seems to me when I replaced the one on Orleans, the old one looked ok. But I'll get back to you.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like piromedix is sending me one <g>.

This group rocks! This'll be much faster than waiting on a cable from the dealer and this way I can wait till I have the $$$ to do the whole order I've been wanting to do from bb. I get really weird without my rides! Thankfully I just had the long one so it shouldn't be as bad. <g>

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Looks like piromedix is sending me one <g>.

This group rocks! This'll be much faster than waiting on a cable from the dealer and this way I can wait till I have the $$$ to do the whole order I've been wanting to do from bb. I get really weird without my rides! Thankfully I just had the long one so it shouldn't be as bad. <g>
Okey doke. I'll check anyway, just in case something goes awry and you find yourself in need of a back-up. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I mailed it this morning.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! Thanks piro. PM me your e-mail addy and I'll paypal ya shipping bux.

Or e-mail me (e-mail addy in your PM).

THANKS!

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanted to publicly thank piro for the clutch cable. Got it installed and it's in far better shape than the old one was (even before it snapped). Thanks piro for getting it to me so quickly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts