Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping jackets and buddy of mine showed up yesterday with a Fieldsheer winter leather motorcycle jacket and I was really impressed. Real thick leather and still very soft and heavy. He said it was the warmest coat he'd ever owned. I found the Fieldsheer Deuce 2 for $148 with free shipping. Can't seem to find any better deal on it. ($240 at RideGear!) It has pockets for CE armor. Figured I'd pull my armor out of my Joe Rocket mesh jacket for the winter. Just curious if anyone else has a Fieldsheer and what they think about it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a Fieldsheer "Zero Condition" jacket. It's not leather, but is one of their textile jackets. It is waterproof, has zipper vents, removable quilted lining, and comes with removable armor. I've ridden in 20 degree weather and been perfectly comfortable with it on. I think its great.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
havent seen any of their jackets but got myself a pair of fieldsheer "titanium air" pants. the build quality was very very impressive, to bad the didn't fit me :( i'm not sure about their jacket sizing but pants are smaller (way smaller) then it says on a sticker. i would say you/he MUST try it on before buying (or at least in case of pants).

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My jacket's on a UPS truck out for delivery. Dang, I stayed home at lunch extra long hoping it would get there. Would have been a good day to try it out! Oh well, patience...

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the jacket and I'm impressed with the quality. Definitely a heavy jacket, well made and my armor fit in it fine. Of course I've used it a couple times and it's in the 80's today so I had to pull the liner at lunch. I'm glad it has vents that unzip. It's more than worth the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts