Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics of their installed ear shave and pod filter install? i have most of my ear shave done and i hope i got it right. i have a 89 750 with [email protected] pipes and baffles taken out. i had the carb cleaned out and re jetted to 40 mains and 145 pilots. anyone with any info is much appreciated. thanks again

david 4406229510

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
pics of their installed ear shave and pod filter install? i have most of my ear shave done and i hope i got it right. i have a 89 750 with [email protected] pipes and baffles taken out. i had the carb cleaned out and re jetted to 40 mains and 145 pilots. anyone with any info is much appreciated. thanks again

david 4406229510
I think that you must have your jets sizes reversed. Do you mean 40 idle and 145 mains? Any ways here is the LINK to a couple of pics of my finished Shave, last post on the first page.

Peace :beerchug:

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

david 4406229510
Did you shim the needles? With an open exhaust you might need to go with a #42 pilot jet, if it stumbles or hesitates at low rpm you will know. :smiley_th

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
..... last post on the first page.
Just so ya know, not everyone sees the pages the same. I have mine set up to view 40 posts per page, instead of the default of 10. So, your's isn't the last one on the first page, but second to last (only 11 posts on that thread).

Might be better to state the post # in the thread, instead of where on the page it is. :smiley_th

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Just so ya know, not everyone sees the pages the same. I have mine set up to view 40 posts per page, instead of the default of 10. So, your's isn't the last one on the first page, but second to last (only 11 posts on that thread).

Might be better to state the post # in the thread, instead of where on the page it is. :smiley_th
Didnt know that one could do that....gotta figure out that little feature....Hate it that I have to flip threw so many pages for so few posts.

EDIT: Done...wooohooo

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Didnt know that one could do that....gotta figure out that little feature....Hate it that I have to flip threw so many pages for so few posts.

EDIT: Done...wooohooo
OK, now tell me, 'cause I haven't figured it out yet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts