Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching a you tube video from Dennis Kirk about packing for a trip. He mentioned wearing compression clothing for long trips. First I'd heard of this. Anyone wear these? Suppose to help with fatigue. :motorcycl

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I wear compression shorts like every day. They do help with blood flow and stiff muscles. Sometimes when I lift weights I also wear a compression sleeve to help with sore muscles. So I say try it out if you get stiff or sore.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Been wearing under armor compression clothing for years for hunting and riding as a base layer. Wally World has some underwear made by Russell Athletics that is a very good bargain. No seams to chafe you and has some mesh in the right areas for the"boys" to breathe makes long trips more comfortable. Try a couple of pairs and see if it doesn't make life more comfortable for you. The moisture wicking properties of the materials they are made of are worth a lot too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
same here. I wear leather jacket no matter how warm and typically wear some sort of fitted or compression shirt underneath. It really helps and stays dry even when it's a little (lot) warm in the summer.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
When I was on my feet 12 hours a day I'd wear compression socks. My girlfriend at the time told me I was wearing panty hose without the panties. The drugstore sold these same socks as diabetic socks. Yes, they felt great when I had them on and my feet felt better at night.

Women wear "compression cloths" but they call them Body stockings. :motorcycl

Just saying.......

Hey, just poking fun.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
If I remember correctly Denny6006 was happy with the compression clothing when I rode with him last summer.

Sounds like good stuff to me; at least better than the "Sliders jeans" I wore that trip which tended to shrink after washing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts