Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:motorcycl Anybody in the Clinton NJ area wanna ride a Mean Streak for a day? I find myself missing my VN750 something awful! If you're familiar with riding a bigger heavier bike and wouldn't mind trading for the day, I'll let you ride the meanie if you let me ride your VN750 - or similar. I can even meet you somewhere, you don't have to necessarily come to me. Sometime over Summer maybe? Frenchtown is a real nice ride from Clinton and it's a real nice town with lots of good scenery - both kind. ;) Just throwin' it out there. :motorcycl

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
...dude if I get some vacation time and gas money I'll head over lol. But you know I'm crashing at your place, right?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Hell I'll trade but ya gotta come up and get it and I hope ya don't mind pushing with your feet and making vroom vroom noises;)

·
2,506 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...dude if I get some vacation time and gas money I'll head over lol. But you know I'm crashing at your place, right?
Fine by me! :D

Heading to Paris for work. I'm there now. Looks like fun though, did you go? Looks like there were probably some cuties there too. :drool:

BLAST! once again, I'm one state shy! just a bit too east for ya. :(
No worries man, we'll figure something out. :beerchug:

Consider a second bike in the garage. Saw this yesterday....http://delaware.craigslist.org/mcy/4963306594.html
You mean a fourth? I think Julie might unengage me. Disengage me? What's the word for an engagement ending anyway? LOL!!!

Hell I'll trade but ya gotta come up and get it and I hope ya don't mind pushing with your feet and making vroom vroom noises;)
That's not exactly what I had in mind. :motorcycl You're welcome anytime for any reason though, you know that. AND I still have 2 bikes! If you're hurtin' for a cruisin' and have a weekend to kill, let me know. :motorcycl

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
You didn't respond, and Vulcan2000 couldn't make it so I stayed home and did some much needed yard work instead.

It was a beautiful day, so I am sure it would have been a great day.
When you get back, hit me up, I can meet you and we can swap bikes and go for a ride.

I did get a nice 100+ mile ride in on Saturday with Merc and Wolf, but it was a bit colder Saturday. The wife enjoyed getting out on the bike with me after a long winter, but could have used either warmer weather of more layers.

·
Overkill? Whats that?
374 Posts
I'd offer ya a ride on mine. But I don't think ya want to come to Birmingham lol.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
You didn't respond, and Vulcan2000 couldn't make it so I stayed home and did some much needed yard work instead.

When you get back, hit me up, I can meet you and we can swap bikes and go for a ride.

I did get a nice 100+ mile ride in on Saturday with Merc and Wolf, but it was a bit colder Saturday. The wife enjoyed getting out on the bike with me after a long winter, but could have used either warmer weather of more layers.
How's Kenny doin?ain't heard from him in a while

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Sounds good man, will do. I know I'm missing some great weather back home in Jersey this week. Fortunately the weather here is super nice. UNfortunately I don't have my bike here. :)

Bike culture is interesting here, it's changed since the last time I was here. It's not just fucntional, they do more than just use bikes to get to and from work easier in the city or to lane split on the highway. They're getting more into it the way we are - it's an expression of freedom and the bike itself is art. People here are starting to care about what they ride, not just ride anything with 2 wheels because it's convenient. The sport bike culture is moving faster, no pun intended, than the cruiser culture - same way it did in the states. But the cruiser culture is getting there. I saw a guy on a custom chopper yesterday - it's a start anyway...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts