Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Karl
Also here in the UK. Am in London but I am not a Londoner as I was born in Coventry. How you ghetting on witht he ACCT ?
Simon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi simon,i fitted a new acct to front which worked a treat..only thing is after front was quiet you can here back one..not as bad so ill try the tricks of here to fix or put a manual one in..not paying another fifty quid out lol

·
Late to the party
321 Posts
My ancestors originally came from Wales(well 1/4 of the blood that is...another 1/4 is English), does that count? :)

I would really love to cross the pond and tour the whole UK on my VN someday. I tried to even talk the family once into trying to move there for a number of years as a family experience thing. Couldn't get them to do it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hows it going?

hi all im larry and i live and ride in dorset , been on here a short while now but all of my buddies are in north america ,i never realised there were so many vn 750 vulcans in the uk (awesome)where do you all buy your parts from ? im going to earshave my bike and i wondered if i can purchase the parts here or will i have to order stateside.
cheers and beers,
larry the biker.:beerchug::rockon:

·
Registered
5 Posts
im in essex

hi im in chelmsford essex I have a1986 vn 750. It took me 18 months to put it back on the road it now looks nothing like the original sadly it decided to blow up on its first outing . So im quite fed up so if anybody in the UK knows of working engine or one that needs some minor repair please can you let me know im sure a deal can be struck. I dont yet know what went wrong as engine is still in bike but there is hole next to the left hand casing

·
Registered
5 Posts
im in essex

hi im in chelmsford essex I have a1986 vn 750. It took me 18 months to put it back on the road it now looks nothing like the original sadly it decided to blow up on its first outing . So im quite fed up so if anybody in the UK knows of working engine or one that needs some minor repair please can you let me know im sure a deal can be struck. I dont yet know what went wrong as engine is still in bike but there is hole next to the left hand casing

1 - 20 of 50 Posts