Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
jeff3331 said:
I know joepa is from Millersburg. Anyone else in the area?
I'm outside of Frederick, MD, which is about 40 minutes due south of Gettysburg. Get up there quite a bit, but haven't ventured back east into PA on the bike. I think Hyperbuzzin' is from PA as well?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm from the western end of the state, 20+ miles north of Pittsburgh.

·
Scratches in the dirt ...
34 Posts
Central Maryland here just a bit north of DC. I get to Harrisburg occasionally.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am from Fayetteville (just outside of Chambersburg).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Southwestern Pa.

Hey I am from Southwestern PA. a little town called Waynesburg about 15 miles north of Morgantown WV. I got stationed at Dover AFB., in 1997 and been here ever since. Looking to take a road trip back home on the Vulcan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dogedog,
Have you checked in with the Steel City VROC group yet?
autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/steelcityvroc/

-PABlo
'96 Blue/Silver

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Dogedog,
Have you checked in with the Steel City VROC group yet?
autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/steelcityvroc/

-PABlo
'96 Blue/Silver
Where are you from PABlo?

I'm still waiting for my approval from SCVROC. I only joined up a couple days ago, but still waiting.

Anyone else from here belong to Steel City VROC? Maybe ya could get my approval pushed thru the system a little quicker!! LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from the 'burgh - well just North actually - Reserve Twp. I'm about 7 minutes out of town.

I'll hit Ken (Nickles) up on the membership request. I think they were on a trip last week.
-PABlo

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am in NorthEast PA...

BTW I was in Liverpool, UK for over a year

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm from the 'burgh - well just North actually - Reserve Twp. I'm about 7 minutes out of town.

I'll hit Ken (Nickles) up on the membership request. I think they were on a trip last week.
-PABlo
Thanks PABlo. I'd appreciate it. I got into VROC & NEVROC lickity split, wasn't sure what was up with SCVROC.
Are there many other 750 riders in the Steel City chapter?

I'm up in Cranberry Twp. Maybe I'll see ya on the road sometime.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Highspire here....Basicly Harrisburg.

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Hey, I grew up in Shippensburg (though I live in central Jersey now). I miss that part of the country. Great place to live and grow up. Many of the people I went to school with left town to go to college and after a couple of years of living somewhere else many of them moved back to Shipp to raise their own families. Great little town, I miss it.

R

·
Registered
73 Posts
York, PA

·
2,520 Posts
Lebanon here, the famous bologna town. Commute to work around Mount Joy, Lancaster County about 45 miles round trip.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts