Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
I know this thread is a month old but I just joined and catching up. I live in the Newport area. I also belong to the Vulcan Riders Association USA and the President of VRA 1-28 Kennebec ME. Chapter. Hope to maybe get a ride in with you folks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
well then your not so far from me. Would love any excuse to ride ussually ride every weekend. get in touch.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Josh

I definatelty will get in touch with you for a ride. I am allways looking for someone to ride with and the more the better. I'll PM you so I can get some contact info and we can go from there.

·
1988 vn 750 mostly stock
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHHHH SPINE LUBE i wish i saw that this morning as it blows out at Westbrook :) so now i'll be spending the weekend replacing the final drive if i can get a hold of one.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ewwwww that sux. Hope you can find a final drive set up reasonably priced. I did both mine but they weren't dry so that is a good thing.

·
Registered
796 Posts
"Bump"

·
Registered
45 Posts
West Gardiner

Guys, I'm down here in West Gardiner, If ya wanna ride next spring. I'm heading for Atlanta and Alabama for 2 weeks in June if ya wanna join me!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I didn't realize that that you were here in Maine. I have done a lot of riding in your area. I'm about 70 to 75 miles north of Gardiner. Definitely have to hook up next year for some rides, maybe not as far as Atlanta or Alabama though. lol

·
Registered
796 Posts
Central Maine, Newport area here. I love coastal rides. Next time I'm in your area we can ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts