Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am in the Omaha / Council Bluffs Area!
i am in omahell

i ride the loess hills in iowa a few times a year, basically crescent to mapleton and back thru castana and morehead, best twisties within 300 miles

if you wanna ride in nebraska bungee your handlebars straight and lock your throttle and have a nice nap:zzz:

·
Registered
194 Posts
oh yeah check out the national motorcycle museum in anamosa iowa

if you have never been to the ledges it is well worth it, 3 hours each way, hard to find make sure you take a map, you have to go just past boone on hiway 30 and take hiway 17 south about 10 miles. you will be totally shocked you are in iowa, it's pretty amazing:smiley_th

take an overnighter, blast across i-80 to davenport and ride the great river road up the mississippi on the iowa side, it's incredible, you could easily spend several days riding and messing around, the mississippi ain't NOTHING like the muddy mo, i would be happy as hell to live there just for the riding!

·
Registered
98 Posts
i live in alden, about 10 minutes from iowa falls. more often than not, this is required: north of des moines a little more than an hour, about 15 minutes east of the corner of I-35 and Hwy 20 lol. and i agree, the bike museum in anamosa is amazing. they have evil kenevil's bike there and a lot of other interesting stuff as well

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
I'm in SE Iowa near Bloomfield.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is an old thread but...

I'm in the Burlington area. A friend of mine and I took a ride to the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa yesterday thanks to what you guys said here. It is amazing! Well worth the trip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts