Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dave
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

Any experts on these great bikes around here? I'm a Newbie owner in Fallston, MD, Harford Co.

Be great to link up.

Dave:beerchug:

·
Dave
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I saw a message maybe from you last week that mentioned her. That's about an 1 1/2 hour ride west (back roads, not doing highway stuff around here anymore if I can help it).

Might think about riding out there one day. Even better if you want to come over from DE and go out together. :smiley_th

Dave

·
Dave
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crobins,

That would be great. Cochranville is just up the road from here. Maybe others would like to meet up also. Let me know if you think you can get together. Lunch at least on me!:pepper:

Dave

[email protected] if you would like to contact directly.

·
Dave
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crobins,

I just took a look at Mapquest and it looks like I'm about half way to Cochranville if you go the back way through Westminister. It would be great to link up but not sure you want us (assuming others would join in) riding to your friends house with you. We could break off early so they didn't see the type of folks you ride with............:doh: lol !!!!
Let us know what you think. Would love for you to have time to take my scoot for a short ride and let me know what I need to do to it. Had it out this afternoon, I do enjoy my Vulcan!

So let us know if and when you might make the trip.

Thanks,
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts