Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The recent shout out to Spockster and KM are indeed well deserved. They are a huge part of why this forum has done so well. Another is that a large part of the Vulcan community are willing to share the solutions to their problems after asking for help.

I sure wish everyone would post the solutions to their problems. Answers are always nice. Toward that end, soon I am going to go back through all my old posts to make sure I have provided any answers I should have at the time. I know several of my problems have been caused by myself and I probably wanted to save face at the time. Now my mistakes make me laugh at myself.

If anyone comes across any of my posts that do not include a conclusion when they should do not hesitate to bring it to my attention. The older I get the worse my memory is but I will try and remember what I can. Recently I have been organizing my shop and "tracking" what my inventory is. That has lead me to question why I have some of the parts I have although early on I was a victim of the replace parts until it runs process. Also since I am a pack rat (not a hoarder) I have more than one JB, ignition switch, gas cap, fan (with very little memory of their condition) and I keep finding enough side covers to make me worry that I may have been buying them in my sleep.

Anyway, if I forgot (forget) to post a resolution in a timely manner, please call me on it. I will take no offense.

Thanks to all.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have on many occasions replied to my own thread for this very reason!
I'm sure people think I just like to read my own posts (guilty) but I also want to have answers for anyone that stumbles across this place years in the future.

Here's a quick comic about this very problem! :ROFLMAO:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts