Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this link from the vulcan site and since I have a 1997 750, I was glad to see a site dedicated to a great ride.

I was also tempted by the number of members here that are in my backyard! I live in Sellersville PA.

I look forward to getting some ideas for rides and upgrades - well probably more rides than upgrades LOL.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I found this link from the vulcan site and since I have a 1997 750, I was glad to see a site dedicated to a great ride.

I was also tempted by the number of members here that are in my backyard! I live in Sellersville PA.

I look forward to getting some ideas for rides and upgrades - well probably more rides than upgrades LOL.
Welcome to a fantastic group of Vulcan riders you will find anything you need to know here

I live in Wynnewood Pa

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Welcome to a fantastic group of Vulcan riders you will find anything you need to know here

I live in Wynnewood Pa
I love how much love this bike still gets. If it weren't for this forum I wouldn't have been able to do so many maintenance/modifications. I'm in Harleysville, PA, btw. I love the roads around here: the covered bridges, creeks, farms, Lancaster!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love how much love this bike still gets. If it weren't for this forum I wouldn't have been able to do so many maintenance/modifications. I'm in Harleysville, PA, btw. I love the roads around here: the covered bridges, creeks, farms, Lancaster!
I think the 750 is special since it has a drive shaft vs. chain or belt. It makes it different but also a completely awesome riding machine.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I think the 750 is special since it has a drive shaft vs. chain or belt. It makes it different but also a completely awesome riding machine.
On top of that, it's quite powerful for it's size/class. 66 horsepower from a liquid cooled DOHC V-Twin!? It rev's high, too. I really do like my Vulcan 750; it's special to me. :)

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Tell me where when I will show up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts