Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals just wanted to say I look forward to interacting with you all. I have already received excellent advice from Lance328 and others.
I went from searching the web for spare parts to solving a major issue within 10 minutes. I also see that I'm not the only soul out there that likes a throaty sounding bike. I have also thanks to you all have found a soluton to that as well. I live in North Texas just a spit south of Denton and a stones throw north on Dallas. Soon as I take care of my MCCT and Goat Belly (see got the lingo down already) I'll be on the roads hoping to join in on a ride with all my fellow VN enthusiasts sp. MY PM is open so feel free to drop me a note and I look forward to helping if I could ever find anything I know about :D I'll be sending my support payment very soon (sounds like I'm talking to my ex) :beerchug: I'm soon to be joining the ranks of the unemployeed (company's moving north) so I should have more time to ride, between interviews. See ya'll on the highway

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Welcome! LOVE your avatar!! Glad you are well along on resolving those major issues. Lots of helpful folks here.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey guys and gals just wanted to say I look forward to interacting with you all. I have already received excellent advice from Lance328 and others.
I went from searching the web for spare parts to solving a major issue within 10 minutes. I also see that I'm not the only soul out there that likes a throaty sounding bike. I have also thanks to you all have found a soluton to that as well. I live in North Texas just a spit south of Denton and a stones throw north on Dallas. Soon as I take care of my MCCT and Goat Belly (see got the lingo down already) I'll be on the roads hoping to join in on a ride with all my fellow VN enthusiasts sp. MY PM is open so feel free to drop me a note and I look forward to helping if I could ever find anything I know about :D I'll be sending my support payment very soon (sounds like I'm talking to my ex) :beerchug: I'm soon to be joining the ranks of the unemployeed (company's moving north) so I should have more time to ride, between interviews. See ya'll on the highway
welcome to the forum !!!
what city are you living in? i live in keller!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the forum !!!
what city are you living in? i live in keller!
I live 10 miles s of Denton. I actually work (for now) in westlake
small world

Welcome! LOVE your avatar!! Glad you are well along on resolving those major issues. Lots of helpful folks here.
I'm hoping my avitar starts to look more like me as he grows up and less like the wife (oops! did I type that out loud) :doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts