Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to check in and say Hi! Just bought my first bike, a '97 750, it should arrive tomorrow. My wife accused me of having a mid-life-crisis, but I'm too old, so maybe its a post-mid-life-crisis!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting out there enjoying the ride, maybe I'll see some of you if you ride in the Harrisburg, PA area.

Cowboy Up!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome aboard.

if you haven't owned a vn750 before, you're in for a nice treat. these are great versatile bikes, can keep up with most of the big boys yet fun in the twisties too. plus they are easy to work on. i enjoy wrenching on mine more than watching TV.

anyway always have fun on it and ride safe, john

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome PA cowboy- from PA Kawgirl! I'll watch for you on the roads if I ever ride that far east. It's always good to welcome another member to this forum. I'm sure you will find it not only useful, but fun as well.
Cowboy up! Ride 'er like you stole 'er, but keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!

·
Geek
872 Posts
There's a lot of us "Older" guys out here. Welcome to the club.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hey the Vulcancowboy, I'm another of the PA riders here.
Like Kawgirl, I'm on the western side also.
Be sure to check out the Vulcan Verses for all kinds of helpful info.

Welcome aboard. :motorcycl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.