1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Oh my God. Am I the only one who thinks this is an outrageous price? I mean I took mine off and was thinking I could MAYBE get a hundred bucks for it. Since then I've been thinking of putting it back on. Didn't know it was gold lol.

·
2,527 Posts
I think the last one on there only sold for $127.00 maybe the rush to get one is over and the sellers will figure that out now.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think the last one on there only sold for $127.00 maybe the rush to get one is over and the sellers will figure that out now.
And the one before that went for $119 - you could be right about the rush being over.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Good Lord!!! I certainly hope they don't cost that much - or I'll never be getting one :doh:

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Oh my God. Didn't know it was gold lol.
Good Lord!!! I certainly hope they don't cost that much - or I'll never be getting one :doh:
Supply and Demand. It doesn't help either that members post listings for a rack, it only starts a biding war and drives up the price.

·
Registered
555 Posts
this is the 3rd time this guy listed it for sale. I laugh everytime I see it. I bought one last month on ebay for 89.00 with free shipping and one off of this site for $100.00. $275.00 is just crazy price!

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
this is the 3rd time this guy listed it for sale. I laugh everytime I see it. I bought one last month on ebay for 89.00 with free shipping and one off of this site for $100.00. $275.00 is just crazy price!
:doh:.... Put mine back on yesterday. Figured I might as well since I now know that I can't get almost 300 bucks for it, lol. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts