Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I’m learning new cus words. Got them out the boots but still trien to wiggle them out of the v. They defently put these carbs on before they but the motor in the frame. Thanks Kawasaki lol easy maintenance :doh:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just did lol after sweatin and pullin and twistin I decided I’d pry up on the air box.. welll that didn’t work out to good for the box, knocked a big hole it it pops to late to save that lol so that headache is gone went ahead and snatched the emissions out of her too an man she already looks so much better, I cheated and used my “electric angle saw thing” done in 5 min now I guess it’s off to jetting and new filters.. no regrets carbs are out bike less cluttered just wish I coulda rode it before so I’d know what the difference felt like. Thanks for the quick response ����

·
Registered
736 Posts
Riding mine before I cleaned the carbs was OK, it ran but would pop like crazy on decel and just always felt a little sluggish. Fresh pilots and main jets with a good overnight soak in ChemDip and it was SUPER happy about it. I keep ethanol free in it and occasionally run some fuel additive in it to keep the carbs clean, haven't had any issues in the 2 years since I cleaned 'em.

Plus, the pod filters look way cooler than the ears, I think. They look sweet nestled in between the V of the cylinder jugs.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Rode mine 1/2 mile before it got everything done. Earshave, coasters, tires, agm battery, spline lube, stator, r/r, and completely replacing the damaged stock exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts