Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....close to that time again, and since last year's went very well, gonna try for it again this year.....tentatively will be end of Jan, start of Feb.....
Will be someplace between I-80 and the NY/NJ border...location of those interested will decide the place....a few in mind right now, or might be at the Clinton Station Diner again, if enough of the Penn guys are interested....

Please post your interest, and available dates...thx....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
If i can get my brother to bring me i am in.don't care where just wanna meet up again.how ya feelin,brother?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good chance it will be in Sussex Co this year...a lil closer for you...Merc found a neat lil Brauhaus...food sounds awesome too... http://kroghs.com/
...and I was thinking http://www.walpackinn.com/index.htm (they got a fireplace !!!) A really rustic kinda place (I been there yrs ago)...

Im doin ok....just really slow recovery....they took a lot outta me, lol....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
im in, anytime/place

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
I know where Krogh's is(used to work in Sparta)and could find the Walpack inn without much trouble.my brother's fiance also grew up in Sparta.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well....we'll try and make it end of Jan then like last year....last weekend sound good ? We can always do end of Feb too...nothing is written in stone about this....very flexible....mid March Id say would be the cutoff though....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nobody else interested ?....we had a sheitload of folks come last year...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
I will be there if my brother Tom will take me.how ya feeling brother?

·
2,527 Posts
If I'm not working the weekend you have it I'll probably go for a drive.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
ill be there

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I will do my best to be there. It depends on the weather as I switched my shift and location at work to get more snow overtime and it is working great so far. Since the "fair" minded state of New Jersey refuses to sit down to negotiate a contract with our union for four years now I will suck up every bit of OT available since we haven't had any kind of a raise in that time. It seems pretty stupid to me to put things off for four years knowing you need specifically trained personnel for snow removal in just over a month.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Just lookin at the calendar....looks like either Jan 18 or 19....Jan 25/26....or Feb 1/2.....or would you guys rather wait until SMarch to mebbe even be able to ride there ?....will add a poll to the section for prefs....

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45265

1 - 13 of 13 Posts