Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

The past month or so has been a great experience. The wealth of information found here and in the yahoo group is astounding! My only wish was that some stuff was easier to find, or compiled on the same page, etc. Well, in hopes to alleviate some of that hunting and pecking for information in the future for people like me, I started a Wiki for our 750s!

Like any other Wiki, anyone can contribute by just registering. I plan to go through and add information quite actively, but any additional editors are very welcome as you all have a lot more experience with this bike than I do. I would just like to note this Wiki is meant in no way to compete these forums or the yahoo group, but to compliment them!

The address should be easy to remember, it's just Vulcan750.net. I hope you all find some use out of it! Oh, and there will be no ads; I hate ads.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Great idea!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great Job Man-

Very Cool...

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Very good.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Gotta get it filled with info! Looks like it has lots of potential!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Cool. The guys on ex-500.com have a wiki as well. Looking at it might give some ideas for this one.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the positive replies guys. Also good info in regards to the ex-500 peoples.

I figure if I spend an hour a day on writing articles it will fill in nicely at a good rate. Like any wiki, you are all welcome to create your own pages, edit existing pages, etc.

I believe it will really be a good throw-to when people ask common questions - such as 'What kind of battery should I get?' You can shoot them to the relevant section in the verses and wiki article as well.

Cheers guys :beerchug: If you have any suggestions or questions let me know. If you have any article ideas that could be of use immediately too, let me hear them! I'll be taking good pictures during my spline lube to go with that up coming article here soon.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
yes km i did...two infact... i have my scribd pages linked below... i don't have the bookmark for my wiki... but ollhoss has it... he should pop up soon

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
yes km i did...two infact... i have my scribd pages linked below... i don't have the bookmark for my wiki... but ollhoss has it... he should pop up soon
I`m looking for it slim, but I can`t find it either. :doh:
What did you call that site??

OK I found it!!

The Kawasaki Vulcan VN750 Bible:
http://vn750.wetpaint.com/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts