Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Oklahoma Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my doctor says I need ankle surgery to remove a loose bone fragment that is causing irritation... will be on crutches and then in a boot for about a month and a half during peak riding season... I require your pity. :doh:

Also... if you live in Norman, OK and go to the Steel Gym with your gray VN-750... you have been spotted. For a second I thought someone stole my bike out of the garage and took it to the gym because they look so similar. Glad to see another person with some good taste in town!

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
So my doctor says I need ankle surgery to remove a loose bone fragment that is causing irritation... will be on crutches and then in a boot for about a month and a half during peak riding season... I require your pity. :doh:
No pity. Man up and wait for "riding season" to be over.....then get the surgery...;)

KM

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Sucks dude, sorry to hear it. At least in OK your riding season is longer than those further north. You should be aight...

·
Git-R-Done!
282 Posts
I would have pity, but my bike has been down for the last week and a half, and will probably be down for at least another 4 or 5 days - and during what just might be the last semi cool temps here in Phoenix for the next 4 or 5 months. So sorry amigo - no pity here.

Empathy, yes. Pity, no : ) It is a bummer though. Just hang in there man, and you'll be back in the saddle in no time! Just make sure you do what the doctor says and don't push to much too early, or you will be out even longer.

Good luck.

AZ Kev

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
That sucks, but can you do as KM suggests, wait till winter... At my age I have to do things that way just to make sure I have a ridin season...lol... Sorry man, hope things go well...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
I would try and wait for winter also. If you are unable to do so, then you have my sympathy. Hope you have a speedy recovery

1 - 6 of 6 Posts