·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Looks like something that may have came from the Chernobyl Chopper Factory! LOL

Very interesting looking, but certainly not (IMO) anything beautiful !!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looked up 'Fugly" in wilkpedia and that picture came up. I need some drugs to keep from getting sick.

·
Registered
699 Posts
if you close your left eye and look hard right w/ your right eye while cutting onions then it is a beautiful bike....................other that that it is plain dumb lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've seen better looking bike in a salvage yard:D

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
if you close your left eye and look hard right w/ your right eye while cutting onions then it is a beautiful bike....
I tried that and it didn't work, but once I combined that with pulling a nose hair out as well, it all came into beautiful view !!
I think if I'd look at it again though, I might need to add sucking on a fresh lemon, to see the beauty.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Radical? Yes! Beautiful? No!

Call me a stick in the mud. There's a reason I like the Vulcan. I love the cruiser style bikes. Not much for choppers, don't like sport bikes. Trikes I like. Crusiers, even touring bikes I like.

MHO

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Now that's what I call a beautiful bike Bulldog

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Man, I agree with everyone else....can you say FUGLY!!! :mad:

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Johnny Carson said once that Punk Rock was invented so that ugly people could have friends. To the right person, that bike is beautiful. To me, it looks like it was pulled out of an alien's ass.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I can concur with everyone else on this, man is that ugly, err I mean FUGLY!!!

The curiosity side of me would just about pay to see someone ride it!?

As a piece of artwork, NOT A MOTORCYCLE, I think it should win! But not in the motorcycle context.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
As a piece of artwork, NOT A MOTORCYCLE, I think it should win! But not in the motorcycle context.
Exactly !!:smiley_th
It's more of a concept bike. And concept vehicles are rarely meant as means of transportation, but as Engineering/Manufacturing art.

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't even find it in me to grant it beautiful status as an art object. I posted another bike that won something called the Sweepstakes and I find it much nicer looking as an art form than the monstrosity that won most beautiful. Even concept bikes should have some practical function whether it's just to go fast or go farther on a tank of gas than anyone else or some other engineering theory. This thing just pushes the ugly envelope to it's extreme.

·
Super Moderator
11,817 Posts
Well, when you have car folks telling you what the best looking motorcycle is, what do you expect..(they think chevy roadsters are HOT.)

So a bike guy picking the most beutiful car...**** them old school antiques, give me a Massarti or Ferrari, made in that last 10 years.

KM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts