1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
A 750! Cooool.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm still waiting so see any kind of motorcycle awareness commercial on the tube around here.
It is cool they used a 750 Vulcan.

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Grrreat video...thanks for sharing it with us Cs.

·
Registered
659 Posts
So they are going to try to remind RIDERS about safety? I think we're pretty well aware. It's the cagers who really need to be reminded.

JoeM

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Joem said:
So they are going to try to remind RIDERS about safety? I think we're pretty well aware. It's the cagers who really need to be reminded.

JoeM
Joem, i think it is mostly intended for cagers.

·
Registered
299 Posts
GREAT VIDEO IM GLAD THEY USED THE VN 750 I LIKE IT.Its those freaking cagers that need to watch what the F... they are doing I took a ride tonight and all they do is get right up behind you .PISS ME RIGHTOFF....Isnt there a rule about one car length for every 10 mph over suggested speed limit . Man Its nuts.............

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Krawdad7 said:
GREAT VIDEO IM GLAD THEY USED THE VN 750 I LIKE IT.Its those freaking cagers that need to watch what the F... they are doing I took a ride tonight and all they do is get right up behind you .PISS ME RIGHTOFF....Isnt there a rule about one car length for every 10 mph over suggested speed limit . Man Its nuts.............
Keep a pingpong ball in your pocket, when they get to close hold it up and let it go. The wind will take it straight at there car.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
pingpong ball........ interesting..... might have to keep that in mind!!! ;)

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
And not do any damage! Hmm, although I've thought about throwing a brick in the air, a ping pong ball would be far less painful - to me!

·
Geek
872 Posts
Also the chick was riding ? Cool

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
How could you tell? I could see eyes and part of a nose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts