Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Actually when I say I'm a scot probably more Viking actually. I think Anderson originally came from the Nordic region and had 2 s's. Anyway who cares.
Sorry didn't check the latest dates on thread ....Good to know there's some scots heritage here anyway.

·
Registered
118 Posts
No scot blood - never worn a kilt, friends with a guy in college who liked to play "Dixie" on his bagpipes, imagine how weird that sounds..........but I do love me a nice single malt. That count?

and I've always enjoyed.....
The Drunken Scotsman

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey pickle dude where ya been
Got a new house guest a couple months ago - my mother-in-law had a stroke a couple years ago and my father-in-law finally gave up and couldn't handle it anymore. Between the very minimal verbal skills from the stroke and a bit more than a touch of dementia, getting her settled in has been a pain staking and time consuming project. Don't get me wrong though, she's the sweetest little old lady you'll ever meet (most of the time) and I love her to death - it just eats up a lot of time even though Dollface has been carrying the bulk of the load.

I've peeked in some, but should be back more now that we are all settled.

Didn't mean to hijack the Scotch, no wait the Scottish thread..........always ready to hijack the Scotch:beerchug:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
2003 Vulcan 750/Sidecar
90 Posts
Hey Trace,

The VN750 seems to be rare here in Arkansas also! Until 4 months ago I thought I had the last running one here. Found another rider who lives 50+ miles away. So lost claim to that title. But! I still seem to be the only piper in that same 50 mile radius! 8~)

Keep on biking!

Reactions: Trace
21 - 29 of 29 Posts