Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Philly here, I have 2 feet outside right now except for the occasional drift which can get up to 3 and rarely 4 feet in places right around my house. What I had to shovel last time was 2 feet which is done.

It'll change of course but they're calling for an additional 15 to 20 between now and tomorrow night. I don't mind doing the work of shoveling but where am I gonna put it!? :(

·
Bandito
160 Posts
We have not gotten the epic amounts you guys have,but for this area that rarely gets more than 1-2" we have been dumped on.

Like you I am so sick of shoveling snow, got more on the way this afternoon.

·
Late to the party
321 Posts
Same here in Miserablesota... I am one up on ya though, I have a v-twin winter ride - A 16HP Simplicity with a blower on the front. Still, winter sucks big time anyway. I should get back into X-country skiing again, at least then I would look forward to it a little bit... but then again man's capacity for delusion is infinite.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Somehow we here in NYC (specifically where I am, in Flushing, Queens and Midtown Manhattan) escaped the "Snowpocalypse Now" storm that hit the mid-Atlantic hard just a bit south of us. But apparently the piper is still coming a-calling some time around midnight tonight.

So I rode to work today for what looks like the last time for at least a week...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts