Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
I get what they are trying to say...a motorcycle doesnt crash alone, so they cover you and yer passenger if you are injured. if you cant face the fact that motorcycles crash then you may need to stop riding...and the crotch rocket that does the spin on its front wheel was pretty cool. it does make people say "what if that was YOU on that bike!?" but after many of my friends have gone down, we all still say "wow, what if that was ME!"

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Yeah it kinda pissed me off, 2 reasons: 1. They didn't mention/show the cagers that caused the wreck, and 2. They wrecked good bikes to sell insurance!!

And to the guy that said ' They have allstate insurance so the bikes will be resurrected." I highly doubt those crashed bikes will ever be 'resurrected', the owner will probably get a check for about 60% of what the bike was worth, lol. And/Or the bike will be replaced by a different one, so truthfully, those bikes are on the way to the junkyard no matter what.

What they need to do is show a truck or car, pulling out in front of a bike, and then like freeze frame/pause it, and have the guy say "Watch out you F^%& Cager!!" lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts