Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first thing you should know about me, I’m not a Vulcan enthusiast. I a motorcycle enthusiast and I own a Vulcan VN750. It’s currently a basket case. I’m hoping to get it on the road soon though. That said, I do have other bikes in various stages of project life, and I thought as a friendly gesture I’d post some pics of my other motorcycle projects.
First off is my 05 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic EFI. I call her Bonnie Rotten. Bonnie cause she’s blue, and rotten cause well, she is my favorite bike and I spoil her worse than leaving a carton eggs on the counter for a week. She just got new slip ons and is in the process of both having her seat recovered and road king bags and trunk installed.
Next is my 05 HD Sportster 883C. She’s currently down cause she needs work done to the rear brake and she needs a carb clean. So while she’s down I figured I go ahead and swap out the front on with an 01 Sporty so I could have the front wheel I want, convert to a larger tank, relocate all the blinkers, put 14” apes on top of 6” risers, and put on matching Vetter bags, trunk and fairing from an 82 Honda CB900C. It’s a lot of work, but it is in progress.

Next is my 03 Honda Shadow 750 project. This was my first bike and has been a basket since before I bought it. (The one in the garage) it was originally going to get the Vetter stuff, but I decided that was better off on a Harley to piss the Harley guys off. I’ve decided it’s going to get the Vicla treatment.

Then finally, we have the Vulcan basket case. Just got her into the driveway last night. I’m either just going to restore it or I’m going to make some sort of chopper out of it... not sure yet.

anyway, just thought id give you guys a small peek into my motorcycle life. I’ll keep you updated on my progress with all of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, you don’t have a bike that’s done and running?
While there was a month that statement was accurate, yes I do. The Heritage is operational. While it’s not ‘done’ it runs and drives reliably enough to to either be a Daily commuter or to take across the country. It’s just needs some TLC to be the way I want it. Right now she has a Mustang seat on her. I hate that seat though, and can’t wait to get the stock seat back.
image.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome. I have a 2011 Heritage which is a great ride. I love it but I’m still a metric guy at heart. My other bike is a 2006 Roadstar Midnight Silverado which I just can’t kill.

I used to say that if it wasn’t for my dog there was never be a day when I hadn't had a sensable conversation with someone. After my dog died I bought a basket case vn750. Nuff said.

my wife riding the Heritage

1 - 4 of 4 Posts