Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Fire Axe Man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good start on mine and will be making as many as needed total cost is not finished yet so i don't have a price yet either, way more affordable then jardines though i promise!!! they will bolt on, using your stock foot pegs

For mine i turned the shifter and brake straight down cut them off and hooked linkage to a hole i drilled in the stock levers... trying to buy a machine or tool to "press spines" so you all wont have to do the same...

My goal is to make these so you can all put it back to stock if you choose later...

What i would like is a general idea of who is interested so when i have a total price i have an idea of how many to punch out... if you dont mind cutting stock brake and shift lever as i did would make these cheaper as well... as i'm sure the tool won't be cheap...

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Do you have any pictures of what you have done?

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I might be interested depending on pirce and general design

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
yeah, I'm always interested in something new to bolt onto the Vulcan :smiley_th

·
Fire Axe Man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nothing yet for pics sorry... will soon, and the shifter problem is solved noone will have to cut there stock levers... I was over thinking this simple design and over looked the concept... it will be an easy build...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Interested!!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
VERY INTERESTED i am 6 3 and need more leg room

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Interested. Will depend on price and how they look

·
Be True, Be Safe!!!
42 Posts
Interested as well.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Also interested but would need to see pictures and know price. Thanks. Keep all of us updated please.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
possibly interested once i see them

·
Fire Axe Man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interested depending on cost and not having to give up current controls to do the work
we will not be sacraficing stock parts to do the mod anymore, that issue has been solved, but to keep costs low we are using stock pegs, no cutting, just remove and re-install in new location...

·
Fire Axe Man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pics hopefully up soon, been busy at work lately...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts