Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone has replaced the stock padding in the seat with the Air Hawk? If you place it on the seat does sitting higher change anything?
Someone also told me it is possible to replace the stock foam with memory foam, like from a pillow. Lot's cheaper.
Gotta do something soon. My ole man ass is turning to stone!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has replaced the stock padding in the seat with the Air Hawk? If you place it on the seat does sitting higher change anything?
Someone also told me it is possible to replace the stock foam with memory foam, like from a pillow. Lot's cheaper.
Gotta do something soon. My ole man ass is turning to stone!
when the Air hawk is properly adjusted it is only about a half inch thick.Pick.Jim Foster I think is his name. another member on here has many miles on an Air hawk and recommends it highly.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I think Airhawk has a versions I and II now. IIRC Airhawk II costs ~$50 less, and is good for a few less miles per days riding.

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
I replaced my stock seat with a Corbin, which has been sweet. But for long trips, I still use an Airhawk. It makes a huge difference. But be sure to follow the directions - most people tend to over-inflate them.

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has replaced the stock padding in the seat with the Air Hawk?!
I too am interested to know if anyone has ever used an Air Hawk as the sole padding on a seat. I'm talkin straight against the seat pan. Was gonna make a new thread about it, but since you're already on the topic...

·
Registered
56 Posts
:smiley_th The airhawk is your butt's best friend no more soreness/burning, been using them for four years. Use the medium cruiser for the vn 750. :beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts