Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I start. I want to use yellow accels but do they come with the end for the coil side ?

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
if you are using the factory coils you just stick the wires into the coil and reuse the cap you may have to trim some of the isulation away to get them to fit if you do seal them with a little silicone.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Where do I start. I want to use yellow accels but do they come with the end for the coil side ?
Make sure you use solid core nonresistor wire ,not fiber core our bikes dp not perform well wtyh other wire and it is what comes factory.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so can I use the aftermarket boot that comes with the kit such as the one from accel and does anyone have a part number or reference ?

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
that depends on the length and type of connector inside the plug boot

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I have plenty of yellow wire for our bikes if interested.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
lance what do you think of the supercoil setup on our bikes accel 140403

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Make sure you use solid core nonresistor wire ,not fiber core our bikes dp not perform well wtyh other wire and it is what comes factory.
denny, your sentence structure leaves me unsure which wire "it" refers to, and what wire Ma Kawi installs. I assume it is the solid core non-resistor wire.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
denny, your sentence structure leaves me unsure which wire "it" refers to, and what wire Ma Kawi installs. I assume it is the solid core non-resistor wire.
you are correct old hoss,I guess I was typing in hick town English again:confused:Hillbillies ,what are you going to do with us?

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
if there were more hillbillies the world would make more sense

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
if there were more hillbillies the world would make more sense
It would to us anyway ,Joe.You must live in or be from the Appalachians too.:smiley_th We do tend to see black and white with very little gray.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
i am originally from northeast tenn little town called Sneedville pop1300

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
i am originally from northeast tenn little town called Sneedville pop1300
I knew it,Inez.KY here Pop.600 SALUTE! and one for Sneedville TN too,How many of them will get the Hee Haw reference?

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
I knew it,Inez.KY here Pop.600 SALUTE! and one for Sneedville TN too,How many of them will get the Hee Haw reference?
prob just us i used to love to ride through middlesboro pineville corbin harlan
fort marks lake is pretty nice too. i have friends that live in frankfort and eminence:rockon:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sneedville? Folks around here call it Over Home. I live just down 31 in Mooresburg. Now that's a nice little ride, 31 from Mooresburg to Sneedville than 66 to Rogersville
Ron.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey, neighbor, you are just 40 miles from me. I live about 5 minutes from the 407 exit (Bass Pro and Smokies Park).

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
hell maybe we can get together and go riding when i come down

1 - 18 of 18 Posts