Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm about 6' 3", and im wondering is there a good aftermarket seat for the vn750, that will make me sit just a tad further back? I feel fine on it now, but it could be even better. just wondering.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm the same height, I simply shaved the excess padding off my seat. It allowed me a little more room and a higher back. Between my apes and seat if I kick my feet up on my cruise pegs its a great recliner lol

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
It's an aftermarket Mustang. I have one and like it. No longer made, and will no doubt go for several hundred dollars. A cheaper option is to send a stock seat to Spencer here and have him put better foam in it as the stock foam is too soft. http://greatdaytoride.com/FAQ.html

·
Registered
121 Posts
will that seat for an 05 fit a 2001 vulcan?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Seat Deals

double post

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Thanks! Now are seats interchangeable between different models as well?
I assume you mean models different than the vn750.
I would have to say no, the seats are not a simple take off of a vn 800, 900, 1500, 1600, 1700 or Meanstreak, and bolt it onto a VN750. They don`t even look alike.

Seats are interchangeable between all models of the vn750.

Other members have made modifications to make seats from H-D Sportsters, vn900, and vn Meanstreaks fit, to name a few. I have no experience trying to modify a seat, so can only say the possibilities are only limited by your skills and imagination.

·
Registered
121 Posts
No skills or imagination here! LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seat/Seat Pan

I'm looking to see if anyone has a seat that they don't want anymore even if it is in horrible condition really all i need is the seat pan. I have an 05 and i'm looking to custom make a seat but I would like to keep my existing seat as well and be able to just switch them out depending on what i want. Anybody out there be able to help me out?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts