Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling handlebars, not stock, but nice looking. Shorter and lower than the stock without looking drastically different. The only downside to ordering these bars is that the buyer will have to shave down the nub on the stock Kaw bar hardware as there are no holes included to keep it "stationary". Bar is clean, bought them for 50 shipped a few months ago, asking 30 plus shipping. No rust. Will post pics if anyone is interested, otherwise it goes straight to ebay. :smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
PM's

TSmth, Why won't you read the PM's sent to you?

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
He's got no BALLS, Wolfie's got um hanging on a ring--LOL

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
.....Lol @ RB172...

Vulcanpower...can ya measure em for me tip to tip ? If their close to what Im lookin for, I'll do an even swap with ya for my muffs...if you come up here. That should be about even then. I'll even feed ya. ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I haven't had a chance to reply back yet McNeuby. And NOBODY has me by anything romeo. And I have more balls than you ever will.
You guys want to keep bashing me that's fine. The more you bash me romeo the longer it will take me to pay you. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I haven't had a chance to reply back yet McNeuby. And NOBODY has me by anything romeo. And I have more balls than you ever will.
You guys want to keep bashing me that's fine. The more you bash me romeo the longer it will take me to pay you. Plain and simple.
Bill-

Dont you understand we are all just frustrated...and you brought this on yourself?

You ripped us off. And perhaps you didn't do it on purpose.. Ok... I understand bad things happen... but now your not even trying to make it right.,..

If you would just communicate and talk to us all this would go away.

I agree with others. I dont want to muck up this forum with this kind of negativity... I love this place... but its just so damn frustrating to see you ignore pm after pm.

Please open up a line of communication with each one of us and try to simply take care of one of us at a time... Just 10 bucks a paycheck or something simple.. Just to show effort.

I can't speak for the others but I believe if we see communication out of you and some sort of consistent attempt at payment we will all cool our jets and leave you alone as you get this all straight.

Do the right thing here so we can all move on.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Amen. You're nailing it on the head, MaDeInSiN. :smiley_th

It's obvious to most people... :doh:

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
I don't think you get to make those kinds of conditions Bill.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
I just want my money plain and simple. And by the way thanks for your I-Trader report, I encourage all members here to go read it and have a good laugh too.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Knock it off guys...please...I know yer ticked, but yer now taking away from
Vulcanpower's post to try and sell/trade. I suggest you place the individual in question on "block"...that way you wont feel tempted. Im writing this as a friend...please dont make me go beyond, because Id hate it....but yer screwin up this guy's thread with personal issues (why hurt him ?). Things have already been done. Any transactions through this board are not the responsibility of the board, and the board is solely a medium of exchange. If you get fouled, there are proper ways to do things rather than crapping on a new member's thread.
Anyone making transactions thru any internet media, needs to check sources deeper before actually transferring funds. Unless of course its thru a guaranteed media. This was not, and others shouldnt be subjected to the constant comments. Please, brothers. Trust me. Wolfie dont lie.

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
OK... but... you guys DID shut down the one thread where it SHOULD be discussed.

True, the transactions are not the responsibility of the board. However, the board DOES have a responsibility to protect it's members, and THAT is what we are trying to do by making sure EVERYONE is aware of the kind of person Bill/TSmith is. He's still trying to act like everything is just fine, like he doesn't still owe people money. And for him to apparently place conditions on whether or not he will pay for the parts he already has in hand is not acceptable, and is the reason I posted.

It's not my intent to continue to hound him - as I promised, now that I have my parts back - but I just couldn't let that kind of bullsh!t slide.

It's also not my intent to challenge you, but at the same time, if he spouts of this kind of crap, I think we have a right to challenge him on it, no matter what thread it's in.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Dave, please...Its been adressed...any further posts in THIS thread, concerning another thread, will be deleted. They may anyway or be moved.
If you have issues with my actions then please direct them to the forum owner/admin. I thought Id explained this to you and you were good with it.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Knock it off guys...please...I know yer ticked, but yer now taking away from
Vulcanpower's post to try and sell/trade. I suggest you place the individual in question on "block"...that way you wont feel tempted. Im writing this as a friend...please dont make me go beyond, because Id hate it....but yer screwin up this guy's thread with personal issues (why hurt him ?). Things have already been done. Any transactions through this board are not the responsibility of the board, and the board is solely a medium of exchange. If you get fouled, there are proper ways to do things rather than crapping on a new member's thread.
Anyone making transactions thru any internet media, needs to check sources deeper before actually transferring funds. Unless of course its thru a guaranteed media. This was not, and others shouldnt be subjected to the constant comments. Please, brothers. Trust me. Wolfie dont lie.
OK... but... you guys DID shut down the one thread where it SHOULD be discussed.
....but yer screwin up this guy's thread with personal issues (why hurt him ?). Things have already been done.
I agree to keep this subject to one (original guilt) thread and not on ANY others.
But, to close down the only thread which the five affected can vent/make public on ?????

WRONG ANSWER !

Now, you have five of us not able to express our
opinion/feelings and concerns.
You expect us to go away/hide OUR head in the sand like nothing happened/all is fine ?
That does not make the problem/situation go away !

If you have not noticed - "We Five" do NOT desire to stick our head in the sand on this ! !
pls correct your mis-doings !
Give us the one thread we should post on BACK !

WilliamTech !

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Now, you have five of us not able to express our
opinion/feelings and concerns.

That thread got outta hand...start another, be civil and follow rules this time...you can even link to the old. But stop crappin in OTHERS THREADS...how'd you like it ?....I think a few of you owe Vulcanpower an apology. Do it in PM if yer too proud....
There are PROPER ways to get your means. Do it right, and dont let hate and anger guide you.
Stuff like this only brings you down to the same level as the other. Do it right, intelligently, rationally, and in a mature manner.

And FYI, I'll no longer respond to Pms on this subject. Too many dead horses around. Same people, same comments. Propose a solution to me, and I'll more than listen and work with you. Constant "waaaahhh" dont cut it with me when more than once.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts