Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All - I'm looking to get some after market foot pegs because the stock ones are just plain blah! I've ordered 2 different sets of ISO pegs that were "made" for the 750, and neither set worked. I placed an order with Metric Cruiser Adaptation Products back on 1/25, but that order is still "processing." I guess they have to mine the metal, then forge it, then cast it........... Does anyone know of a good set of pegs that fit in the stock locaiton, no mods, no nothing, just straight bolt on? A maker and part number would be perfect. These are the ones that I ordered:

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
All - I'm looking to get some after market foot pegs because the stock ones are just plain blah! I've ordered 2 different sets of ISO pegs that were "made" for the 750, and neither set worked. I placed an order with Metric Cruiser Adaptation Products back on 1/25, but that order is still "processing." I guess they have to mine the metal, then forge it, then cast it........... Does anyone know of a good set of pegs that fit in the stock locaiton, no mods, no nothing, just straight bolt on? A maker and part number would be perfect. These are the ones that I ordered:

I have Jardine forward controls on mine, but they are not cheap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts