Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking here for something used as far as exhaust systems go. if anyone has anything theyre parting out or looking to upgrade - let me know. anything but stock.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
PM shark88. He said he'd be selling his vance and hines cruzers real soon.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
anything but stock.
What's wrong with stock?

I know there are penty of opinions, but if you want more sound, your cheapest option would be to drill a few holes in the back plate of the stock exhaust and keep the Goat's belly for a nice rumble sound that won't wake the neighbors or drive you nuts on the highway.

if it's looks you are after, then aftermarket is the way to go...but limited and generally pricy.

My apologies ahead of time for possibly starting another debate about loud pipes....lol

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
What's wrong with stock?

I know there are penty of opinions, but if you want more sound, your cheapest option would be to drill a few holes in the back plate of the stock exhaust and keep the Goat's belly for a nice rumble sound that won't wake the neighbors or drive you nuts on the highway.

if it's looks you are after, then aftermarket is the way to go...but limited and generally pricy.

My apologies ahead of time for possibly starting another debate about loud pipes....lol
x2 on what` KC stated !

:smiley_th

1 - 4 of 4 Posts