Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Ideas for aftermarket dash parts I'd love to upgrade the dash, firstoff the Vn 750 OEM dash looks like crap! love what knifemaker did with his and the wind shield, Ill be lookking into aftermarkeg parts for upgrading and fabricating something fun for the dash, if you've got ideas or want to repost your photos please do!

Enjoyed the LED and analogue voltage meter threads, keep posting!

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I made new gauge face plates for mine.. no pics, because I am still working on them. you can find some dash ideas in my scribd docs.. look for custom speed o ace

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oh I see, I was hoping this room would serve as valuable search material. Ill link anything I find useful.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
well.. what do you mean by dash parts? you want new guages, a whole new information center? you are being prety vcauge. If you are looking for a whole new instrument console and guages, look into a Dakota Digital Dash.. spendy but nice.. or you can go with Acewel gauges wich might be a cheaper solution. Or the real Cheep way would be to get a mini speedo and tac from JC Whitney, then build your own LED information center. Just a couple of other ideas.

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FANTASTIC! Yeah something that has to do with building.
Thanks for the links! :p

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
use your imagination.. also go check out your local parts store.. who knows.. they might have some guages sitting out back that they "special Ordered" for a customer who never came to pick them up. While youre at it, check the local cycle shops as well. I have gotten many a good deal this way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts