Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the happy owner of a mistreated vulcan that I intend to put back to good health. Now, I'd like to install iridium plugs. Here in Brazil these are somewhat hard to find. I have identified on supplier, but his plugs are for another bike. According to him, this is no problem, as 'these plugs are one degree colder than the ones the vulcan needs, but you can use them no problem'. Is this true, can I use these plugs ? Thanks !

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
What number are the plugs?

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I'm the happy owner of a mistreated vulcan that I intend to put back to good health. Now, I'd like to install iridium plugs. Here in Brazil these are somewhat hard to find. I have identified on supplier, but his plugs are for another bike. According to him, this is no problem, as 'these plugs are one degree colder than the ones the vulcan needs, but you can use them no problem'. Is this true, can I use these plugs ? Thanks !
Use NGK DPR7EIX-9

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found them on the brazilian ebay ! at 25 dollars a piece but I think it's worth it. Thanks !

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
I can get the right plug locally for about $5 (USD) each! Want me to send you some? Not sure what shipping would cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts