Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As requested on THIS thread, you can now add your Ebay username to your profile.

By entering your Ebay username to your profile, members will know not to bid against you when getting parts for your VN750.

Your Ebay username will show up in your profile and will be available on the memberlist (as soon as I can code that in).

Here is how to add your Ebay username to your VN750.com profile:

1. Go to your UserCP
  2. Click "Edit Profile" on the left side.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of your profile page. The last field will be your Ebay Username.
To view everyody's Ebay Username, click HERE for the entire list.

·
Registered
699 Posts
GREAT JOB DMAG no wonder why we all love it here

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Got mine added!

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Finally got that automated Ebay list working (well, I'm testing it)

As long as you have filled out the Ebay Username in your profile, you should show up on this page:

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showroster.php

Trashlord, looks like you don't have to keep that list up anymore. :)

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Finally got that automated Ebay list working (well, I'm testing it)

As long as you have filled out the Ebay Username in your profile, you should show up on this page:

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showroster.php

Trashlord, looks like you don't have to keep that list up anymore. :)

Looks like non-admin can't access that section... It appears to be http://www.vn750.com/forum/memberlist.php for non admin...

curtis97322, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What'd be nice is if you could take the memberlist and have a "sort by" option enabled (not sure what's available with the vBulletin software). That'd make it easy for members to do a quick search - could probably code a link to the same...

Then again, what's behind the showroster door might be just what's needed ;-)

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
What'd be nice is if you could take the memberlist and have a "sort by" option enabled (not sure what's available with the vBulletin software). That'd make it easy for members to do a quick search - could probably code a link to the same...
If ya do the 'advanced search' of members, you can search the eBay name.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When I search Ebay or bid on something I never see the name of the person who bid it comes up as R***N or something like that. Am I missing something?

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
It doesn't work anymore. Names aren't listed, just as rnenrnk has pointed out.
Yes, even buying on Ebay is a big effing secret now.

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /home/vn750com/public_html/forum/showroster.php on line 54

1 - 20 of 20 Posts