Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away from this forum for a few years. It seems there's not much activity here anymore. I guess that's to be expected as the VN750's become classics. I see @Knifemaker is still here. Heck, you must own this forum by now. I always appreciated the banter we had on here. I'll continue to check in from time to time.
Cheers!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
I never post here.yeah,and ducks crap out golden eggs.how ya been

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
We thought you were dead. There's a sticky someplace where we donated old socks to a dude in your name. We decided it best if we didn't use our real names.

There must be some VN's still running. I just checked and I have a ****ty carb cleaning video that has, 32,927 views.

Thirty-three THOUSAND. That is a lot of people I have probably ruined.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
We thought you were dead. There's a sticky someplace where we donated old socks to a dude in your name. We decided it best if we didn't use our real names.

There must be some VN's still running. I just checked and I have a ****ty carb cleaning video that has, 32,927 views.

Thirty-three THOUSAND. That is a lot of people I have probably ruined.
I now blame you for everything that is and ever will be wrong with my carbs.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
I now blame you for everything that is and ever will be wrong with my carbs.
it's not your carbs.it's your ignition switch

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
it's not your carbs.it's your ignition switch

Pretty sure it's my shift linkage, but keep singing that tune and someday you'll be right!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi ksmnet, there's so much info here no need to post except for the pure friendship! And Doc's secret recipes!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Hi ksmnet, there's so much info here no need to post except for the pure friendship! And Doc's secret recipes!
the secret 's in the sauce,but I'm not telling. lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the secret 's in the sauce,but I'm not telling. lol

I've been thinking I need to take a road trip to visit your restaurant, but after that comment I'm not so sure!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
I've been thinking I need to take a road trip to visit your restaurant, but after that comment I'm not so sure!
lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts