Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a pic or a good description showing the location of the ACCT cover?

I read thru the cam section in Clymer's then tried my best guess but was wrong.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yay! I figured it out finally. Not sure if it has fixed anything however since I am still, technically, at work =).

·
Registered
5 Posts
So, is there one on each side? I find one looking like pics I've seen on the left side, but on the rt, where the other one is, it just has a hole.

Did you fix yours?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pjbroyles said:
So, is there one on each side? I find one looking like pics I've seen on the left side, but on the rt, where the other one is, it just has a hole.

Did you fix yours?
Hey pj, sorry it took me a bit to respond. There is, indeed, one on each side. I was able to see both but could only adjust the rear cylinder's ACCT after unbolting the coolant tank and moving it to the side.

Did it fix it? Yes and no. It's better but I still hear a bit of clatter under load. I think it may require a valve/lifter inspection and adjustment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, I found the rear one after looking a bit better. I re-preloaded the front one (which was the way noisy of the two) and it only took about 15 minutes and made all the difference in the world. Thanks to all on this board for the great info!!

Pete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts