Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, since I am selling my bike soon, and I need money to pay for my new one, I am liquidating some of my accessories. I haven't put a lot of thought into prices yet, but here is a list of what I THINK I will be selling. If you see something you would like, please shoot me a PM or email with an offer.

NOTE: I have a very busy summer, and it may take me a while to get all this stuff removed and prepared for shipping. I'll do my best to get whatever you buy to you in a timely manner, but I can't promise it will be immediately!

F&S Luggage Rack
Tour Pack Dresser Bars
Tour Pack front fender & chrome trim
Kawasaki saddlebag supports & Turn signal relocation kit
SuperBrace fork stabilizer
Mustang Wide Regal seat with the Spencer Flex Gel LD mod (www.greatdaytoride.com)
Protac backrest
Givi E21 Monokey side cases w/Wingrack mounts
Givi E370 Monolock top case w/ brake light kit and mounting bracket
GenMar 1" handlebar risers (chromed)
Chrome coolant tank cover
Chrome turn signal visors
"Knifemaker" Turn signal relocation bar (chromed)
"Knifemaker" dashboard (powdercoated black) with Formotion Scooter clock and Kuryakyn chrome LED voltmeter installed.
Jardine Posa Cruiser highway bar with Kuryakyn #8001 pegs
Clear Alternatives LED Tail/Brake light kit
Kawasaki shop manual
Clymer manual

2000 VN750 with Full Tour Pack Fairing and Lowers, 50,000+ miles, very good condition, new stator (professionally installed by Central Vermont Motorcycles), Progressive fork springs, Tour Pack floorboards, Metzeler ME880s, custom mirrors, 12V power outlet, Kuryakyn shift & brake pedal covers, Kuryakyn ISO grips with Throttle Boss, Flanders wide-blade levers, KewlMetal KewLock handlebar helmet locks, finned coasters, chrome tank & fender trim, chrome sidestand, chrome master cylinder cover, chrome engine bolt covers, chrome bleeder covers, chrome brake caliper banjo covers, relocated R/R, K&N air filters, NGK iridium plugs, Electrical Connections turn signal conversion kit, EBC Kevlar clutch kit, and probably some other stuff that I can't think of right now.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,718 Posts
Holy kaw! Pic, I didn't know you're going to sell your bike! Wow! But, hell yes, I'm lnterested in a few items
I'll have to drop you an email and see what we can do.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Just a note that I e-mailed you directly yesterday off the the yahoo group.

Cheers!

·
Member? ... check.
515 Posts
I think I would like a price on the backrest ...

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Really? I think I might. I got a reply with an offer!

We'll See!
Man everyone must have hopped on the seat and highway pegs super fast because I didn't get a reply yet and I sent an email to him early Friday before he even posted them here. ;)

Oh well! There's always next time :smiley_th

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really? I think I might. I got a reply with an offer!

We'll See!
See? I'm an idiot! I offered it to both of you by mistake! Kanuck was the first to accept the offer, so he won this time. I am SO sorry! I'm trying to keep up with all the responses, but I'm overwhelmed! I apologize to everyone!!!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,718 Posts
see? I'm an idiot! I offered it to both of you by mistake! Kanuck was the first to accept the offer, so he won this time. I am so sorry! I'm trying to keep up with all the responses, but i'm overwhelmed! I apologize to everyone!!!
what?! What do you mean it's sold?! I told you i wanted it and i never got a email back!!!!!!!!

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man everyone must have hopped on the seat and highway pegs super fast because I didn't get a reply yet and I sent an email to him early Friday before he even posted them here. ;)

Oh well! There's always next time :smiley_th
Sorry Tyler! I just sent you an email.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Sorry Tyler! I just sent you an email.
As I stated in the email, no apologies needed.

The logistics of dealing with rabid VN750 riders has to be ridiculous ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Please list prices for:
-bar risers
-TS relocation bracket
-KM dash

Thanks,
Johnny

OK, since I am selling my bike soon, and I need money to pay for my new one, I am liquidating some of my accessories. I haven't put a lot of thought into prices yet, but here is a list of what I THINK I will be selling. If you see something you would like, please shoot me a PM or email with an offer.

NOTE: I have a very busy summer, and it may take me a while to get all this stuff removed and prepared for shipping. I'll do my best to get whatever you buy to you in a timely manner, but I can't promise it will be immediately!

F&S Luggage Rack
Tour Pack Dresser Bars
Tour Pack front fender & chrome trim
Kawasaki saddlebag supports & Turn signal relocation kit
SuperBrace fork stabilizer
Mustang Wide Regal seat with the Spencer Flex Gel LD mod (www.greatdaytoride.com)
Protac backrest
Givi E21 Monokey side cases w/Wingrack mounts
Givi E370 Monolock top case w/ brake light kit and mounting bracket
GenMar 1" handlebar risers (chromed)
Chrome coolant tank cover
Chrome turn signal visors
"Knifemaker" Turn signal relocation bar (chromed)
"Knifemaker" dashboard (powdercoated black) with Formotion Scooter clock and Kuryakyn chrome LED voltmeter installed.
Jardine Posa Cruiser highway bar with Kuryakyn #8001 pegs
Clear Alternatives LED Tail/Brake light kit
Kawasaki shop manual
Clymer manual

2000 VN750 with Full Tour Pack Fairing and Lowers, 50,000+ miles, very good condition, new stator (professionally installed by Central Vermont Motorcycles), Progressive fork springs, Tour Pack floorboards, Metzeler ME880s, custom mirrors, 12V power outlet, Kuryakyn shift & brake pedal covers, Kuryakyn ISO grips with Throttle Boss, Flanders wide-blade levers, KewlMetal KewLock handlebar helmet locks, finned coasters, chrome tank & fender trim, chrome sidestand, chrome master cylinder cover, chrome engine bolt covers, chrome bleeder covers, chrome brake caliper banjo covers, relocated R/R, K&N air filters, NGK iridium plugs, Electrical Connections turn signal conversion kit, EBC Kevlar clutch kit, and probably some other stuff that I can't think of right now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Will the KM dash fit with the PF3?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts