Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I mounted LED's under the tank and under the rear rail to throw lights against the engine and rear end.

Any lighting that makes you more visible at night from the side view is worth it in my opinion.

·
FNG
38 Posts
Does anyone know how the electrical system handles the added load of LED accent lighting? I know it's pretty feeble so I'm worried about adding a few accent light strips, but at the same time I know LEDs draw very little current at all.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Ho ho ho merry crackwhore

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Does anyone know how the electrical system handles the added load of LED accent lighting? I know it's pretty feeble so I'm worried about adding a few accent light strips, but at the same time I know LEDs draw very little current at all.
Doing a search on this topic will give you a lot more information on the topic than listed here. There are numerous threads on the subject. USe the search option at the top of the forum page.

·
FNG
38 Posts
Good to know, thanks. Also, is there a better way to search? I've tried using the search bar and every time I don't get nearly what I'm looking for, using basic search terms. I might be doing it wrong. Should I use the google bar at the top or the search drop down from the menu bar?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts