So I went outside to hop on the bike to go and get some dinner. I took it off the battery tender and went to start the bike. Nothing!!! OK Brand new AGM battery had not more then 2 months! OK fine had my wet cell battery to use to jump start it so thought I will just use it to jump. I Hook the battery up to the tender clips and it started smoking dropped the battery spilling some acid on my hands. It caught the wires on fire and had to use the fire extinguisher to put it out. So after a few took out the battery cleared the burnt wires and put it all back together. Jump started the bike and took it for a spin. Everything running fine and turned it off. Now it won't start again!!! I think it put 24 volts on the system and fried something but don't know what yet. How would I find out???