Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am in benton until friday evening for work but if any one is near and wants to put a face to the name give me a ring i am in the la quinta on I30 off exit 123 :beerchug:

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Damn, I was suppost to be out that way this week but the customer delayed. Let me know if you'll be around in 2 weeks.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
.... I been there, on my way to Lake Ouachita....my brother-in-law is sherriff of Benton County, btw....watch yer azz, lol.... ;)

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fool probly won't its barely a one week job out here

Wolfie I will be sure to flip him the bird for you brother

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'll be down there for the weekend but instead of my bike I'll be in a big honkin SUV land-yacht carting family around. Son is graduating that weekend from the math and science school in Hot Springs but we use Benton as home base. You might want to make a run over there--less than 45 minutes away and a much more interesting place than Benton!

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm ath the mercy of the company we are in there vehicle so I have no wheels to make a run anywhere unfortunatly

·
Registered
177 Posts
Take 'em all to Hot Springs. Go there for dinner and an evening. No worse than driving up to Little Rock for the night. What do you guys do--work all day and then just crash in the hotel? Benton never had much more to offer than a bunch of high school kids cruising up and down Military Ave at night. They closed Denton's so I don't think there is any sort of nite life left.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's about it and its just me and one other guy and we only get 30 bucks a day per diem so we don't do squat and I was broke when I left the house so I don't have any mad cash to go out on lol

Its a fun job and pays good but the work is slow some times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts