Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have done business with this company in the past but from this post over on VROC,I probably won't any more,Read the entire thread and make up your own mind,but I felt it worth sharing with my fellow members here.I have nothing to gain or lose by posting this but after the recent problems some have had on here with a member not living up to their end of things ,I felt fair warning was in order.Here is a link to the thread: http://www.vroc.org/webforum.html Click on Local VROC.tech talk and read the thread Scootworks...Beware

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
One of the first laws of running a business is to always do your best to satisfy your customers. Getting a bad rep today in the internet-information driven world is a cancer that will grow and be almost impossible to cure. It's a sign of a business that will eventually fail.

One complaint likely won't kill you. But if folks read or hear about several, you are going to be in trouble if you don't do something about it quickly.

A small business is more vunerable to this and needs to be more customer oriented that a larger company.

I hope Scootworks begins to solve their issues as I'd hate to see them
fail after so many years.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I've always heard that:

If you give a customer good service, they will tell a friend.
If you give a customer bad service, they will tell everyone.

It is definitely true.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts