Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in eastern Ky,it is pretty well a given that Jan. and Feb, are not rider friendly at all with snow rain and cold temps being the norm.
Last week I managed to get in a 60 mile ride in Feb....for the first time in my years of riding.I can mark off riding at least one time in every month for a calender year off the list.On to bigger and better things now.I believe I like this Global warming stuff,I don't think they are buying into it in Europe right now though.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
February riding....

Where I am at, I have the near perfect weather, but my 750 is down with a blown head gasket ! Unable to repair myself due to location, lack of all tools/work space.
:(

·
Registered
619 Posts
Living in eastern Ky,it is pretty well a given that Jan. and Feb, are not rider friendly at all with snow rain and cold temps being the norm.
Last week I managed to get in a 60 mile ride in Feb....for the first time in my years of riding.I can mark off riding at least one time in every month for a calender year off the list.On to bigger and better things now.I believe I like this Global warming stuff,I don't think they are buying into it in Europe right now though.
You must get tougher its always cold and wet here in the uk might get the odd day with heat now and again but no guarantees :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts