Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a little victory for the day:
My neutral light wouldn't turn on on the motorcycle. It hasn't since I got it. Well, a few weeks ago I tore apart the dash apart ,which wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do, assuming that there was just a bad bulb. The bulb was fine. So I figured it was a bigger issue and left it for another day. Today I decided to see if I could find the issue. I searched for the neutral switch location and saw it was easy to see. I went outside to check the switch. Found it and fallow the wire and it's unplugged (hmmm) found were it should be plugged in and BOOM light works! It's not everyday a problem is fixed so easily. In my book it's a win!
I just wanted to say thanks for the info on where it was guys. You guys have helped me with a lot of issues!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a shift or two into neutral instead of second I guess I figure the light is more useful than my initial assumptions lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Thats 'Mr' Jr Member
249 Posts
So a little victory for the day:
My neutral light wouldn't turn on on the motorcycle. It hasn't since I got it. Well, a few weeks ago I tore apart the dash apart ,which wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do, assuming that there was just a bad bulb. The bulb was fine. So I figured it was a bigger issue and left it for another day. Today I decided to see if I could find the issue. I searched for the neutral switch location and saw it was easy to see. I went outside to check the switch. Found it and fallow the wire and it's unplugged (hmmm) found were it should be plugged in and BOOM light works! It's not everyday a problem is fixed so easily. In my book it's a win!
I just wanted to say thanks for the info on where it was guys. You guys have helped me with a lot of issues!
A win is a win, no matter how you get it! :p
:beerchug:

Reactions: dc4114dc
1 - 4 of 4 Posts