Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Forum Faciliator
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have not been active in an eon on this board.. I am selling my '99 vn750 with 40K miles on it. New rubber, ton of mods and accessories, Check out my photo album, I just uploaded a ton of pictures of the bike and most of the parts I have that are going to go with the bike. I have two storage shelves full of extra parts for the bike.

Selling the bike and the parts.. Not going to separate. I know I could get more if I was willing to separate, but I am selling my house and going nomad so I don't have time to do this. This could be a lucrative buy for someone that either wants to customize a 750 or sell off the accessories.

The photo descriptions describe the parts.

Oh, I also have the Jardine forward controls. Never installed. Chrome is slightly pitted. Got to love chrome..I was always going to get these powder coated.. I know they list for over $1000 retail, and you can find them for $770 or so at 1tail.com.. You might get lucky and find a set on eBay.
I will entertain offers for these separately.

I will entertain reasonable offers on the bike and parts as a set.

Red Baron
AKA Chris

·
Registered
775 Posts
holy cow what a wealth of parts... I'm super curious about that ignition module, never heard of such a thing for these bikes. How were the performance gains from that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts