Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to sell my Jeep. Has 140,000 miles. Interior is in perfect condition and outter has some scratches. Over all it looks fantastic. Forgot it has a 2" lift on her. It's a ranchero lift.
The bad:
Has the wrong rear in it. Seems it was mislabeled. So instead of the 3:73's it's supposed to have it has 3:54's. About $200 from a junk yard and a days labor is all it takes to remedy.
Engine has a slight stutter when it's cold. From what I've been told it's most likely just a messed up spark plug wire.

I don't have the cash to fix it at this moment and need to part with her. With my fathers passing I enherited his Blazer. I wanna put money into that to make it prestine or else he may haunt me. Lol.
Looking for $1800

My number is 201-446-8941

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
She looks sweet bro....but good choice to keep the Blazer, IMO....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it's in the inline 6. I know those motors get easy 250-300,000. A friend of mine has the v8 and his has 320,000 on the original motor and trans. That model of jeep is great.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to offers as well. Also will be listing my 07 ninja 250 in the next week or so.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
How about a 250 Ninja pinata fer the benefit ?....$15 fer one minute.....Im serious too....think about it....one hour is $900 bucks...if it lives....
We can pick up a few dirt bikes from scrapyards too to continue it....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
so with the 3.54 rear does the gearing match the front differential? Or is is different making 4 wheel drive impossible?

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
if the front and rear ratios dont match.. 4wd kinda no worky or should I say only worky on ice or slick mud pits.

They do need the same ratios, even very close to same tire circumfrence

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea 4 wheel is kinda off limits with the different ratios. Could do some serious damage to it. I picked up the rear that's in it for like $240 so it's not bad to pick up another one with the actual matching ratio. If your mechanically inclined it would help haha. Had it not been mislabeled on the old rear I would of never had this damn problem.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about a 250 Ninja pinata fer the benefit ?....$15 fer one minute.....Im serious too....think about it....one hour is $900 bucks...if it lives....
We can pick up a few dirt bikes from scrapyards too to continue it....
Lol not a bad idea. Should take a whack at her myself. Bike left me with some bad road rash once and almost took my toes off, thanks to steel toe boots I still got all 10

·
Banned
2,190 Posts
Yea it's in the inline 6. I know those motors get easy 250-300,000. A friend of mine has the v8 and his has 320,000 on the original motor and trans. That model of jeep is great.
If that is the 4.0l 6 cyl, it typically is a good motor. The same as the 258 cu in Rambler w/modern engine management. The only down thing is the plastic valve cover.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea 4.0l inline 6. It actually rides smoother them the blazer but that's probably due to the new shocks from the lift kit.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone interested?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
BTW....I redid the flier for the benefit to make it print better....will be making copies at the library in a day or so....

Do I have your email ?....if not, PM it to me and I'll send ya a good graphic....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts