Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought this last May and have decided to step up to a larger Vulcan.

94 750, Wine and black cherry, runs excellent great gas mileage.

Here is the pic of the bike. I am listing it locally this coming week or next.

$3200 obo 814-323-6792 [email protected]

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
That`s a good looking bike, and a better looking rider, if you don`t mind me saying so.<G> How many miles on the bike? How big a bike are you moving up to, 900cc or a big twin.

·
Registered
707 Posts
where exactly are you located??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't mind you making comments about the rider, Kawgirl, a member here. I bought it from her last year. She and I have been friends since before she bought ''Surak'' and her 454 LTD ''Cassidy'' which is also for sale.

If I recall there is about 17,000 on the VN and 11,000 on the EN. I like riding both machines but I found myself needing a little more leg room so I am either stepping into a 900 Classic or LT (looking for a 2008 blue or blue / silver), or a Nomad. My new Vulcan will be named T'Pol ~wink~

The 750 comes with everything you see in the picture except the bags. I took off the engine guard because I have large, wide feet and I could barely shift and work the foot brake.

I looked long and hard for a nice 750 over the years and this one was one of the nicest. Last season I saw some real turds for sale.

The bike is inspected until 10/09 and the EN450 until 04/09 but I will have that updated.

Thanks Don (not Dawn) Cruiser331

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Any word on how KawGirl is doin'? Haven't seen her around here in quite awhile.

Good luck on the sale. :smiley_th

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just talked to her today. She is doing fine and baby Wes should be here no later than April 5th.

Hey I have been meaning to ask you, what kind of windshield is that on your '99? If I don't upgrade to a newer Vulcan and I keep the 94 I want a shield like that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did take delivery of an 08 Vulcan 900 LT on March 28. I really want to sell this so I am posting more pics.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I just talked to her today. She is doing fine and baby Wes should be here no later than April 5th.

Hey I have been meaning to ask you, what kind of windshield is that on your '99? If I don't upgrade to a newer Vulcan and I keep the 94 I want a shield like that.
Geez, don't know how I missed this!? Sorry for the late reply.:doh:
Good to hear she's doing well. Hope all goes well for the baby (Did she have it already?)

Although you've picked up a 900 Vulcan, in case you still want to know, the shield I have is the Plexifairing III.
In the sig pic, it's a little deceiving because I have the top pulled back and down a good bit.
I can see if I have any other pics if you'd like.

Congrats on the new ride :beerchug:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,731 Posts
I still have the engine guard and pegs. I was going to include them in the sale or attempt to sell them outright...interested?
I didn't know there were pegs on the guard. I looked at the pic again and then I saw them. cool! if you were to sell them outright, yes I'd be interested.
what will/would you be asking for it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How would $100 plus shipping for the guard and I throw in the pegs? I do accept PayPal. Now I have a few calls on the bike and they are supposedly coming to look at it this weekend, but if you like the price I will just not mention the guard to the potential buyers.

Thanks Don

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,731 Posts
How would $100 plus shipping for the guard and I throw in the pegs? I do accept PayPal. Now I have a few calls on the bike and they are supposedly coming to look at it this weekend, but if you like the price I will just not mention the guard to the potential buyers.

Thanks Don
$100, that's about what I thought you would ask for the guard. throwing in the pegs too? bonus!

shipping? would pick-up be a problem? I live in N.E. OH. about 2hrs from you. this would be a nice ride for the wife & I.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$100, that's about what I thought you would ask for the guard. throwing in the pegs too? bonus!

shipping? would pick-up be a problem? I live in N.E. OH. about 2hrs from you. this would be a nice ride for the wife & I.

Well if you want to do a 4 hour round trip that is up to you. It would be cheaper to UPS it to you though.

Let me know, thanks Don

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,731 Posts
Well if you want to do a 4 hour round trip that is up to you. It would be cheaper to UPS it to you though.

Let me know, thanks Don
maybe not, if I ride the bike?! like I said could be a nice ride.

do you got any pic's of it? is it in good shape?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts