Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wife says one most go..so I'm selling my Vulcan. I replaced the stator last year with rewound TPE stator, also put on new upgraded R/R, now has oil leak when hot. also did the stator cover mod at some time. no time to fix oil leak myself. bike still runs great. currently has Vulcan 900 seat. stock seat and new fender rails will go with bike if you want them. I do not have the tool box, or the frame it goes into. has metzler tires, there about 5 years old and have lots of tread, but front tire has air leak and loses presser in about 2 days. I think the tire seal to the rim is broken. the right rear turn signal boot is broken. has VANCE-N-HINES CRUZER exhaust. sounds awesome. I'm sure there's more just to tired to think...lol. look over pics. and pm me if interested.

Asking $750..my consider other offers. shipping most be made by buyer. I don't have the time to do it. Thank all.

EDIT: 06/18- wife wants it gone, so im listing on ebay. im going to put a "buy it now" price of $1000.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
This is a great buy for the Mechanically inclined.

:smiley_th

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
every frickin time i aint got no dad gum money if i had the coin i'd be on that like white on rice some one better get this thing before it goes to the scrap pile

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Wish I had the cash. This is dirt cheap. I'd buy it just for the exhaust and spare pRts. Sadly I can't find a job

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Sadly I don't have the cash either. I'd love to fix that leak and ride it around a little lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts