Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

94 vn750 21k for sale 1300.00

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  ruger 
#1 ·
will bring to wolfie run, price firm.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I was planning on coming anyway. I have another one that I wanted to bring just to let anyone that wanted to listen to it. to see if anyone had idea if was ok. The engine is noisy but runs great. I put a couple thousand miles on it with no problems.
I'm not working and I'm about a thousand dollars from a disaster. I wanted to come meet everyone, I'm about an hour away and hope its not too cheesy me trying sell one of my bikes at this meet. Ive got 8 vulcans and you can't let them sit or you will have problems. regards john

#6 · (Edited)
Well if nothing else it will be nice to meet another member! I have my 05 for sale but doubt anyone here will buy it. It's hard to sell a bike on a forum that has so many member with bikes already. You should be able to get that price.
hey John come on down.what way ya headed? I'm gonna get off 17 at Waverly and take 220 to 6

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
see? it's all good. :smile2:

the only thing is, you should have spoken up sooner. ;)

#4 ·
Well if nothing else it will be nice to meet another member! I have my 05 for sale but doubt anyone here will buy it. It's hard to sell a bike on a forum that has so many member with bikes already. You should be able to get that price.

#7 ·
yup. I just checked it, you're about an hour drive away. Hmm, I can't see why you couldn't come on down and (as Denny would say) "sit a spell", with the rest of us. if you come down early on Saturday, you can take a little ride with us too.

#11 ·
I'm gonna try to leave Norwich before 5am if I can.that should put me in Waverly about 6??pm me your number and I'll cal ya when I leave

I love it when a plan comes together! :grin2:

ok, I mapquested it from your rendezvous point to the Lodge. if you take the route you are planing on taking (RT220 to RT6) it says it's about an hour and a half. so, if you meet up at 6am., you 2 should be rolling into the Lodge around 8-ish? just in time for some breakfast. if that's the case, then we will make sure to set out an extra plate. :smile2:

by the way, you guys know all this should have been posted in the other thread, right?! lol it's all good, I'm not splitting hairs here. :wink2:

#9 ·
I'm gonna try to leave Norwich before 5am if I can.that should put me in Waverly about 6??pm me your number and I'll cal ya when I leave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.