1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
that looks suspiciously like a VN 750 it ain't no 900

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
Looks like 900 is the price not the model.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I stated the price was 900.00 and I never mentioned it was a vulcan 900. It's obvious a 750 an thats why I posted this listing I seen on craigslist for anyone who might be interested.

The lister was incorrect in decribing the bikes model but come on ppl it's a vulcan 750 duh.

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
will trade for cruiser bike 750 or bigger or 1400cash 92 kaw vulcan 900
What I understand is that he will trade for a bike 750 or bigger.
I am not sure he is selling a bike. Why the picture of the bike, not sure.

edit: now I think he got the 750 and the 900 backwards.

That ad is confussing!!!!

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
I believe it reads as follows:
He has a 84 model T-top car that he wants to sell for $1400.00 OBO or will trade it for a 750cc or bigger Cruiser bike.

Plus he has a 92 Kaw Vulcan he's selling for $900.00 OBO

84 iroc z fairly fresh motor 74 350 4 bolt main good cond runs good will trade for cruiser bike 750 or bigger or 1400cash 92 kaw vulcan 900 obo car also has t tops

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I see now ,I wasn't trying to hack on anyone on here but that is a very confusing way of wording an ad,I'm thinking the seller wasn't an English Major in college,huh?I'm from Eastern Ky and we don't even talk like that,Denny

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
it would sure simplify things if people would write sentences using capitals commas and periods to identify the beginning and end of a single idea without running everything into on long rambling sentence it would be nice if they would go back and read it over checking for obvious misspelling and coherence of ideas-sorry for the sarcasm just trying to make a joke

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well put, OlHoss! English grammar on craigslist isn't the best in the west. I also get tired of reading that people "must sale today".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts